Friday, January 30, 2009



So my parents came to visit our new little family on Wednesday. It was just awesome! Not only did they get to meet Baby Sammy and visit with us, but I finally got to meet my new little sister Lucy! She is just a doll!
I can't believe she is my little sister! I am so proud!
Lucy was so very excited to meet baby Sammy too! It was amazing how much love she had for him at such a young age. She held him close and kissed his little head saying, "hi baby Sammy." It was enough to melt my heart.
I am so lucky to have such a loving and generous family. I can't believe they came all the way out her to see us. We had a blast, I only wish it could have lasted longer, or we lived closer... or something. It was really hard to say goodbye:(
Thanks a million Dad, Jamie and Lucy for being in our lives and showing us so much love!

1 comment:

Bates Family said...

Eric was going to email you and tell you that you needed to post more pictures. Thanks for posting these. They are so precious!