Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunbeam Hot Springs

After the festival, we took a drive up north to Sunbeam Hot springs, and Sammy and I had the most relaxing time hanging out in the pools. I was surprised at how calm he was wit me there. He just sat in my lap and we looked at the different colored rocks from the pool. It was a beautiful memory. Brandon came down with the camera at the perfect time too! So, here we are, hanging in the pool. I am 7 months pregnant.





Another reason that this visit to Sunbeam was so special was because I had visited this hot springs, just me and my dog, when I first drove through this area about 4 years ago. I sat in this hot spring, all alone and decided that I really liked Idaho, and thought I would try to find a place to settle here. Then I drove down to Ketchum, and the rest is history. Never in my wildest dreams could I have ever imagined that I would have this amazing family and be as happy as I am now. Life is beautiful and mysterious and I love it!

No comments: