Tuesday, November 23, 2010

THANK YOU GEE GEE!!!

Last week I had surgery on my stomach to fix hernias I had developed during my pregnancy with Jack. Jamie (AKA Gee Gee) came all the way from California just to help me and my family! It was awesome, she was so great to us. She cooked, and did laundry, but best of all, her and the boys really got to know each other:) Not to mention it was pretty fun to see her infectious enthusiasm for Dancing With The Stars. I must admit... I caught myself watching it last night- lol.
Gee Gee left last Thursday night, and we miss her already. Sammy keeps saying, "bye bye Gee Gee."
She took such good care of us- we REALLY couldn't have done it without her- I just can't thank her enough!
So, Jamie... thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! We love you!

No comments: