Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Potty Time!

Sam has been showing signs that he is ready to use the potty (according to the books I've read), so we thought we would give it a try. After about 12 wet "underwear" this morning, we finally had success! We will see how it goes, but I'm so proud of my little boy.

I have to laugh at myself....and if you were a fly on the wall at our house, you would be laughing too. Here I am trying to nurse a naked crying Jack and at the same time I'm running after Sam's naked butt. Oh, it's quite a circus around here, but it's fun to see my little Sammy becoming such a big boy:)
Now, If I could only teach him to shovel snow.. hmmmm. LOL ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can suck my c=ck while you sit on the potty sam, then that sweet little bum is mine, I love tight little boys

Anonymous said...

just enough in him he feels it when I cum

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll have to wait my turn. Sam is too young to ejaculate, so I guess it doesn't matter how often he gets fucked up the ass. Maybe I'll fuck him more than once. All night long...

Anonymous said...

Sam u lil slut u know you want it you lil slut first i'll fuck your sweet mouth and then i'll shove my huge hard dick up your lil boy bumhole. Sam u lil slut i'll fuck yr bum jus like u want it n fill u wit my hot cum.

Anonymous said...

Lovely comments let's talk about little kids

Anonymous said...

agreed leave contact info

Anonymous said...

You know any sites

Anonymous said...

Sites?