Friday, June 26, 2009

Bethy Comes to visit...yeah!

My friend Beth came to visit me and Sammy a few weeks ago. We had a TOTAL blast! She came from Ketchum down to Boise to buy herself a digital SLR camera... which she did... awesome! Then, we walked around Boise and had lunch (and way too much) coffee. It was SO MUCH fun.It was such a beautiful, happy day. Bethy totally saved us because we had been home all week without a car and all by ourselves. Brandon was camping in Ketchum and finding some work.
Sammy just loves her dog "Tucker" (which is Sammy's middle name aswell). He was so cute... Tucker had his head resting on Sammy while we were driving. He is really the most gentle dog... way more than Maggie, I hate to admit.
By the way, Beth is an insanely good photographer (I'm a little jealous). She took the cutest pics of me and Sam, which I am so grateful for... Thanks girl friend!

P.S. These pics were taken about 3 weeks ago, when Sammy was about 5 1/2 months old. It is shoking to me how much he has grown since then. He's now 6 months and 1 week old. He is growing so fast... it almost makes me sad. My baby is growing up:(

No comments: