Wednesday, September 29, 2010

On September 26th...

On September 26th, 2010 Jack Charles Bates was born in Ketchum, Idaho at 7:36 Am.
It was a crazy scene. I had arrived at the hospital (screaming my head off) only 20 minutes earlier. Since I was already dilated to a seven there was no time for any pain killers. Luckily, he was smaller than Sammy, and I am proud to say that I managed to get him out in 3 or 4 good pushes. We couldn't believe it! It all happened SO FAST! We are lucky we even made it to the hospital!
Okay, so I know this picture is a little graphic, but I love it! There he is... he arrived so fast, I don't think any of us knew what hit us!

Here we are... I am so proud! He is so beautiful!
He looks different than Sam did. He has dark hair- kind of like me or maybe my dad. When Sam was born he had red hair and looked so much like Brandon. Not this one though! It's incredible! I can't believe I did it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He got a big dick