Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sammy's First Day of School

My little boy is really growing up, and if it weren't that I was about to have another baby, I would cry! I can't believe how big he's getting! I think I was more excited and nervous for his first day at preschool than he was. We got him new shoes and he picked out a Sponge Bob lunch box. He looked like such a little man.
When I dropped him off, I thought he would cry, but my little boy is so independent, he just ran into his classroom like he owned the place. I love it!
This school has truely been a God-send for us. Sam will be going Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday morning. Brandon will drop him off on his way to work, so that Sam isn't stuck in the house all day with me and a new baby... bored out of his mind! This will be really good for him:)
So today was the second day of school, and when I arrived to pick him up, I found him crying and calling for "Mama." While I know that is sad, a part of me was a little relieved to know my baby still needs me a little bit;)

No comments: