Friday, October 8, 2010

Sam's Special Trip with Lucy and His Gigi & Pop

I LOVE this picture! Sammy loves his Pop!

On Saturday my parents did the coolest thing: They took Sam out with them and Lucy so that they could spend some time alone together (and I took a much needed nap:) I loved that they did this because the only REAL way to get to know Sam is for him to be away from his Mommy & Dad. 
They took him to Mc Donalds and got him a happy meal (Sam's Favorite special treat)! They went to the park...
...and to the Sun Valley ice rink (I love this pic of Sam and Lucy- they are SO CUTE together)...



...and they fed the ducks! They had a great time and Sam was so tired when he got back home. 
I don't think I have ever let Sam go out with ANYBODY, other than me and Brandon, in his whole life! Yes, I know... a little over protective! There was nobody more perfect for the job than Lucy and his Gigi & Pop! He had a blast, and I was so touched that my parents wanted to do that!

No comments: